Disposable surgical cautery.
To cauterize tissues and small blood vessels during surgery.
Works with a self-powered sterile bipolar battery system designed for cauterization of small vessels.
3 pen models to choose from:
- fine or standard tip: maximum temperature of 1200 ° C; is used in gynecology, cardiology, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, ENT, urology, dermatology, plastic and reconstructive surgery. ;
- at right point: maximum temperature of 800 ° C; allows the perforation of the nails in the event of hematoma.
Medical device classified CE, class IIb.
To complete your medical and surgical equipment, find at Securimed:
- Treatment sets and surgical drapes to respect sterility during treatment;
- the containers and accessories for placing the care equipment;
- DASRI collectors to safely recover Infectious Risk Treatment Waste;
- disposable medical gloves to avoid contamination of bacteria during surgery